Happy Birthday Chinks!

This post is rather late.. But Chinks sure had a great time on her 5th birthday..It was raining a bit so we couldn't have it out on the ... thumbnail 1 summary
This post is rather late.. But Chinks sure had a great time on her 5th birthday..It was raining a bit so we couldn't have it out on the grounds, but it was still fun..She chose this Snow White themed cake for no other reason except she finds Dopey's ears big and cute. :)



OMG! My daughter is turning 6 next year.. soon she'll be a teenager :P then, I'll be old.. (that thought is really scaring me..) I think I have to concentrate on being old and beautiful..



5 comments

filipinoincanada said...

yup! time really goes by so fast! if only we can keep them from being teenagers. lol!

pinaywife said...

hi filipinoincanada, thanks for returning my visit :) yep! i do wish our kids would stay as toddlers forever..

i miss her already, she's starting to get independent..

desperate blogger said...

when my kids were very young, i can't wait for them to grow up so i can more time for myself and less stress form rearing them up.

well, that didn't happen. as my kids went through the phases of their lives, i did too. now there's more to worry about. =)

Audra said...

Omg what a cute cake!! Do you mind if I ask where you got that one from? I have a snow white NUT having a birthday in june!

pinaywife said...

hi audra,

thanks for dropping by..got the cake from a local bakeshop. its 2-layer chiffon inside with butter icing and flower candies on top.

the snowwhite and 7 dwarfs i bought separately and i just added some flower-marshmallows.

:)that's what i usually do, buy a basic cake and just decorate it with things i like..

Follow us