Boost Your Blog Earnings

I've had this blog for about five months now yet it was only last month that I've actually started to make money out of it. For some... thumbnail 1 summary
I've had this blog for about five months now yet it was only last month that I've actually started to make money out of it. For some reasons I was wary of some get paid for blogging offers. As a newbie it is really difficult to choose who among these blog advertising companies are true and not scams.

I chose Smorty first among others since I have a read a lot of good feedback from others about their get paid for blogging services. Before sending over my online application I checked first if my blog reaches their criteria:
  • Blog must be indexed by search engines;
  • At least more than 3 months old;
  • must not contain any violent, hate related or adult content;
  • must be active and have a history of minimum average 2 new posts per week.
To my surprise it was easy to join and their approval was fast enough. Once I was approved I was eager to start off, and managing your get paid for blogging account is a breeze. I like their user interface where its easy to see where you need to go. On the left sidebar you can see your performance (posts taken, posts approved etc) and your earnings. In the middle you can read the most recent announcements, quick links to new opportunities, your account, referral program and payment history. On the right sidebar you get to view the highest earners in blog advertising, which serves as my inspiration.. ( wish I could earn as much as those top earners :P)

Another thing I love about Smorty is the presence of a very active forum. From here you can get loads of tips not only on blogging for money, but also on things like link exchanges, meeting other bloggers, boosting your page ranking etc.

You can also add up to 10 blogs under your account and this allows you to increase your earnings since you can have more venue to write reviews.As for their payment method, they are prompt and pay mostly on a weekly basis.

If you're looking for ways to increase your blogging income by writing posts, then Smorty is one blog advertising company I would recommend.



No comments

Follow us